Translate

Saturday 29 August 2009

New camera and ATC`s

I have been using a Casio QV-R camera for the last 5/6 years and it was sent back to be repaired costing me £82.00 I did think at the time it might be more sensible to replace it but as I am a bit of a Luddite it suited me well,Last week it gave up the ghost again ,I rang Casio and they said put it in the post and if it is the same fault we will repair it free of charge when I complained about the cost of sending it reg.mail I was told they would send me the packaging and free postage.To my amazement a few days later I received a package with a brand new Casio camera similar to the type I had been using I was thrilled it is not often you get such excellent service and I wanted to sing their praises if anyone wanted to know what Casio`s after care is like . I have been taking part in Kate's ATC swap and I am posting up some of the ones I have received they are lovely and varied in technique and style. This one and all the fabric is from Di Thompson This one in luscious velvets from Ann in Durham the photo does not do it justice

This is from Anna my favourite colours and with beautifulhand made beads and threads to use.

Lovely purples again and themost wonderful little handmade booklet.







A great flower from Lynne



Pretty in pink fromWendy





Delicate beaded flowers from Aine in Ireland





Tea leaf and gold from Shelina and a great bookmark







Lovely delicate colours transfer painted onto felt from Norma who very kindly sent the pearl headed pins as well,just what I need I keep deheading mine.









A "smile" ATC from Leah and lots of fabric pieces










You cant beat mauve and lime green and the dog bis so cute,both from Mary.









A lovely one from Kate who organised the swap, deeper colours in real life and a piece of oriental fabric.











Bright zany needle felting from Norma in Arizona











Big beaded flower from Marga makes you feel sunny just looking at it













Lovely texturedATC fromWil with a super hand folded card















Joyce sent me this ATC it has glowing colours she very kindly sent me the lovely skeleton leaves















Sheila¬s ATC also glows with colour and a most unusual card, many thanks to you all I was quite overwhelmed,















2 comments:

Doreen G said...

And who's a lucky girl then Pippa

sharon young said...

Wow what a feast. I take it you had a B_day recently, must have missed it while I was away,so belated B-day wishes,
Great result with the camera, and a super gesture on Casio's part