Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Message for Sue

Hi Sue didnt have your email so here goes the printing blocks are called Moldable foam stamps made by Pen Score, I googled and found that sell them but do not who sells them in Oz. At the moment I am using an old yoga mat which seems to be made of the same stuff,hope this helps.

1 comment:

paddysdaughter said...

Thanks for the info - I shall follow it up here. It looks like a great method of getting unique stamps very simply! Sue McB
PS there is an email address attached to my blog, but this worked fine.