Translate

Friday 31 October 2008

Fossils for Sharon`s course

I am taking Sharon Boggins on line course on Sumptious surfaces,I could not get these to upload on the f0rum site so I have put them here.My theme is ammonites as it is also my theme for the masterclass with Angie Hughes we had to take a design and play with it to come up with one suitable for stitching.
They are postcard size and the two below are " OVERLAPPING"


These two are overlapping and altered sizes.










I have not used the criniod stem and tribolite drawings, I am rather fond of tribolites they look so sweet like woodlice.










4 comments:

sharon young said...

oooo!!! I really like what's going on here, Pippa, especially the last 2 designs in the ammonite collection, they look as if they're lino prints?

Anonymous said...

Pippa, I really like "Overlapping 1"- such lovely play with lines - and number 2 looks almost 3D. Great stuff!
Madi

Maggi said...

Wow you have been busy Pippa. Am just about to start lesson 1 today.
Maggi

Genie said...

Lovely ammonite drawings