Translate

Saturday 12 January 2008

Please read the instructions

The finished padfolio.
This is the embellished top I then lined it and with the Vilene inside ziggaged around the edges I then put in the papers tied in with the braided ties which were finished off with Filmo hearts




we were allowed extra material & I used some pelmut vilene for stiffening,I embellished all the odd bits of thread ,scrim,wool and felt onto the felt base,supposed to look like Monet`s garden



I keep all my odd bits of fabris & thread to use with the embellisher sad I know, so I gathered the next lot together and started to make a padfolio, thanks to Sue B`s instructions.










Well I produced this piece of work on the embellisher, in under 15 mins. it is for the Fibre Challenge, when I went to there website and saw all the great things people had made it suddenly dawned on me that you have 15 mins to find all the odd bits and pieces not to make the finished item, when will I learn not to read instructions under the influence of red wine.






No comments: